Mechanically Seamed WeatherBoss® Roofing Panels form a standing seam roof application for both new construction and retrofit roofing applications. The panels are roll formed in the field to eliminate end laps and to insure weather-tightness.
THE WAY IT WORKS
STEP 1: The WeatherBoss®Standing Seam Roof Panel is positioned in place over the steel support structure of the WeatherBoss Converter® Reroof Framing System.
STEP 2: A metal hold-down clip is placed over the side of the standing seam roof panel and attached to the steel support structure.
STEP 3: The next panel laps over the clip and side of the first panel as shown at left.
STEP 4: All three pieces are folded together with a machine seamer to provide a weathertight, watertight roof with no exposed screws.
- 2″ INCH NOMINAL HEIGHT
- 16 INCH AND 18 INCH PANEL WIDTHS AVAILABLE
- FIELD FORMED CONTINUOUS LENGTHS OVER 100 FEET
- SEALANT MECHANICALLY APPLIED TO THE PANEL RIBS FOR FURTHER WEATHERTIGHTNESS
- 24 GAUGE (OTHER GAUGES AVAILABLE)
- ASTM-653 GALVALUME OR GALVANIZED BASED MATERIAL
- KYNAR 500 PAINT SYSTEM
- UL 580 CLASS 90 WIND UPLIFT RATING
- ASTM E 1680-95 AIR INFILTRATION
- ASTM E 1646-95 WATER PENETRATION
- ASTM E 1592 WIND UPLIFT
- STANDARD VERTICAL RIBS WITH MINOR STRIATIONS: OPTIONAL STIFFENING RIBS
- MECHANICALLY SEAMED