Snap Seamed DuraLock™ Roofing Panels form a standing seam roof application for new construction roofing applications. The panels are roll formed in the field to eliminate end laps and to insure weather-tightness.
THE WAY IT WORKS
STEP 1: The DuraLock™ Standing Seam Roof Panel is positioned in place over the roof deck or insulation board.
STEP 2: A metal hold-down clip is placed over the side of the standing seam roof panel and attached to the roof deck.
STEP 3: The next panel laps over the clip and side of the first panel and snapped into place.
- 1″ INCH NOMINAL HEIGHT
- 12, 16, AND 18 INCH PANEL WIDTHS AVAILABLE
- FIELD FORMED CONTINUOUS LENGTHS
- 24 GAUGE (OTHER GAUGES AVAILABLE)
- ASTM-653 GALVALUME OR GALVANIZED BASED MATERIAL
- KYNAR 500 PAINT SYSTEM
- ASTM E 1592 WIND UPLIFT
- STANDARD VERTICAL RIBS WITH MINOR STRIATIONS: OPTIONAL STIFFENING RIBS
- SNAP SEAMED